Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where to?



I had been given more or less 12 hours pass from my training yet it is too untimely to be out, so I am taking this opportunity to write.

I was organizing my files in the laptop when I saw this image of my message to friends that I’ve tagged on my Facebook page. It had been almost 2 years from now after “that incident”. This image made me recall how hopeless I was those days, thinking that it was a no-way-out, either escape or be restrained.

I can remember the insane adrenaline rush while moving from place to place, as far as I can go, walking in the middle of the rain looking for shelter while trying to contact friends I know can help, but of no avail, unexpectedly, newfound friends comes to aid.

My life had been too much different from before. I had a new home, met plenty of new friends and had a new profession. I am out of my comfort zone and is discovering. I am now in an organization that I never dreamt to be with, and is now taking a course I planned to defer. I am rowing hard but the boat is going in a slightly different direction, but appeared to be going somewhere. I want to see where this is heading and just trust in His plan.
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
The mind of man plans his way,but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9
"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.  Isaiah 55:8

No comments:

Post a Comment